Regular class attendance ...
- means less anxiety
- helps you understand course expectations
- improves the connection with your instructor and classmates
- prevents you from falling behind
- leads to higher academic achievement
All students should attend class regularly.
Continuing Education Fall Semester 2015
- Fall 2015 Continuing Education Schedule
- Continuing Education registration form
- Register Online for select classes
(Requires WebAdvisor login)
Preregister now before classes fill up!
NEWS & CURRENT EVENTS
Area golfers have provided 25 years of support for the Nash Community College Foundation and its scholarship program by participating in[…]Read more...
Start-up Assistance Food Service Business- Start Restaurant, Catering, Food Truck Register Tuesday, October 13, 2015 6:00 PM to 9:00[…]Read more...
Frank Bookhardt of Rocky Mount once walked the halls of Nash Community College as an aspiring Culinary Arts student, now[…]Read more...
Nash Community College administrators recently attended training provided by Kepner-Tregoe. College leaders plan to implement Kepner-Tregoe strategies to improve organizational management practices and[…]Read more...
Nash Community College and Nash County Sheriff’s Office are co-sponsoring a two-week Basic Narcotic Investigator School, being held at the[…]Read more...