Benvenue Country Club, Rocky Mount, NC
Thursday, October 2, 2014
(Rain Date: Thursday, October 9, 2014)
Team slots will be reserved on a “First-Paid” basis.
Registration: Begins at 7:00 a.m.
AM Tee Times (Shotgun Start): PLEASE NOTE! PM Tee Times are SOLD OUT!
Choice of 8 a.m.
*Choose a morning tee time and get $100 off!!
Tournament Format: Captain’s Choice
- $700 Sponsor/Player Package: Signage; cart and green fees for four golfers; beverages and meals
- $600 Player Package: Cart and green fees for four golfers; beverages and meals
- $200 Individual Player: Cart and green fee for one golfer; beverages and meals
- $200 Sponsorship Package: Tee or green sign, beverages and meals (includes sponsor sign to display at business)
- Prize/Gift Bag Sponsor: $200 value or more (sponsor receives signage; beverages and meal)
Each golfer receives: Complimentary Gift Bag! Door Prize Ticket! Free Beverages and Meals! Team Photo!
Lunch will be provided for all players between 11 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Awards Reception following tournament: 5:30 p.m.
Hole-in-One sponsor: Davenport Autopark
Golf cart sponsors: McLane, Batts, Batts & Bell, Bordeaux Construction Co.
Award plaques sponsor: Speight’s Trophy Shop
2014 Hospitality/Event Contributors
- Benvenue Country Club
- Carolina Eagle Budweiser, Inc.
- Davenport Autopark
- North Carolina Electric Cooperatives
- Speight’s Trophy Shop
25th Annual Nash Community College Foundation Student Scholarship Golf Classic Committee
Chair Phil Dixon,Cam Blalock, Lyn Brown, Bill Carver, David Combs, Pat Daniels, Annette Dishner, Lank Dunton, Rob Farmer, Trent Mohrbutter, Scott Rogers, Melissa Sykes