This Medical Coding & Billing Certificate prepares individuals for positions in medical and allied health facilities. Employment opportunities include offices of allied health facilities, HMO’s, and insurance claims processors. Graduates qualify for employment as medical coders and billing personnel.
See the suggested course sequence below or look at the Medical Office Administration - Medical Coding and Billing certificate checksheet.
OST 141 Medical Terminology I-Medical Office
OST 142 Medical Terminology II-Medical Office
OST 148 Medical Coding Billing & Insurance
OST 149 Medical Legal Issues
OST 247 CPT Coding in the Medical Office
OST 248 Diagnostic Coding
Total Semester Hour Credits for Certificate 16
- Office Administration (degree)
- Office Administration - Legal Concentration (degree)
- Office Administration (certificate)
- Legal Administration (certificate)
- Medical Office Administration (degree)
- Medical Office Administration (certificate)