|Amy Harrell, Ed. D.
Department Chair, Business Technologies
Building A, Room 2200
The Business Technologies Department at Nash Community College offers curriculums that prepare graduates to successfully pursue careers in a variety of occupations. The college offers associate degrees in:
- Accounting - A25100
- Brewing, Distillation and Fermentation - A15250
- Business Administration - A25120
- Culinary Arts - A55150
- Global Logistics Technology - A25170
- Hospitality Management - A25110
Additionally, students can pursue Curriculum Certificates in:
- Bed and Breakfast Management - C25110D
- Business of Brewing Certificate - C15250A
- Catering Management - C25110C
- Event Planning Certificate - C25110E
- Global Logistics Certificate - C25170
- Lodging Management - C25110A
- Practical Brewer Certificate - C15250B
- Restaurant Management - C25110B
Or, pursue your Diploma in:
Our Accounting program offers a one-year Accounting Diploma designed especially for students seeking a basic skillset necessary for entry-level accounting clerk positions.
These programs are designed to provide our graduates with not only the fundamental skills required by the business community but also the general knowledge necessary to communicate successfully, discover opportunities, make timely decisions and solve problems in order to compete successfully in an ever-changing, global economy. Nash Community College's graduates have been successful locating careers in both small and large businesses in fields that include sales, banking, insurance, manufacturing, accounting, restaurant management, healthcare and public administration at both the local and state levels. Many of our graduates continue their education at local and regional colleges in order to pursue their four-year degrees.