Continuing Education Fall Semester 2016
- Fall 2016 Continuing Education Schedule
- Continuing Education registration form
- Register Online for select classes
Preregister now before classes fill up!
Note: Classes often fill up before the start date. Preregister early!
Four Ways to Register:
- Walk In: Continuing Education Dept. is located on the second floor of the Continuing Education and Public Services Building. Fall and Spring semester hours are Tuesday - Thursday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm. Summer semester registration hours are Monday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am-1:00 pm.
- Mail: The registration form and fee may be mailed to NCC Continuing Education, PO Box 7488, Rocky Mount, NC 27804
- Drop Box: Drop payment and registration form in the Drop Box located on the first floor of the Business & Industry Center beside the Cashier Window. Fall and Spring semester hours are Monday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm. Summer Registration hours are Monday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Tuesday - Thursday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am-1:00 pm.
Types of Payment Accepted
Cash, Money Order, Personal or Company Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
No fee waiver or refund applies to self-supporting classes. All students must pay the registration fee, including Senior Citizens.
Continuing Education Registration Fees
- 1-24 hours $70.00
- 25-50 hours $125.00
- 51+ hours $180.00
Campus Insurance Fee $1.25
Security Fee $5.00
*The class fee is set by NC General Assembly and is subject to change without notice
No Fee for the following classes:
- Adult Basic Education
- High School Equivalency (HSE)
- Compensatory Education
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Refunds are payable to, and mailed to, the student or student's sponsor. A 100% refund will be given if the student calls to drop a class before the first class session, or if the class is cancelled. A 75% refund will be given if the student calls to drop a class before the 10% point of total class hours. There is no refund after the 10% point of total class hours, or for self-supporting classes.
To Drop a Class
To drop a Continuing Education class, please call (252)451-8216. The refund policy is stated above.
Preregistration & Attendance
- Preregister & Prepay before the first class session.
- Plan to attend the first class session.
- Additional Attendance Requirement:
For most classes, students are required to be in attendance for the first class session. Continuing Education offers a wide variety of classes. As a result, the attendance requirement varies by class and will include 100/90/80% attendance of total class hours. To receive a Continuing Education Certificate, the attendance requirement must be met. Students may call (252) 451-8216 to confirm the attendance requirement for a Continuing Education class.
Continuing Education Fall & Spring Semester Hours
Monday: 8 am – 6 pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 8 am-5 pm
Friday: 8 am- 4 pm
Continuing Education Summer Semester Hours
Tuesday - Thursday: 8 am-5 pm
Friday: 8 am- 1 pm