Moodle Password Recovery
Forgot your Password? Click here for instructions on how to recover your Moodle password.
If you have a question regarding a course assignment, are having trouble submitting an assignment, or are unable to view assignment instructions and links, please contact your instructor first.
Moodle Online Support Center
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with Moodle, please contact:
Online Support Center:
Technical Support Phone: 1-866-940-0989
MyMathlab / MySkillsLab / MasteringAandP / MasteringEnvironmentalScience / MasteringChemistry / MasteringPhysics / MyStatsLab
Online support: http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com
Telephone Support: 800-677-6337
Telephone support for MyLabsPlus for MAT 060, 070, 080: 888-883-1299
Monday – Friday, 12:00pm – 8:00pm EST
Online support: http://myskillslab.com/support/student-support.html
Telephone support: 800-677-6337
Monday – Friday, 12pm – 8pm EST
Online support: http://courses.bfwpub.com/loginfiles/contactus.php
Telephone support: 800-936-6899
Monday-Thursday 9:00 am – 3:00 am EST
Friday 9:00 am – 11:00 pm EST
Saturday 11:30 AM – 8:00 pm and Sunday 11:30 pm – 11:00 pm EST
Late Nite Labs
Online support: https://latenitelabs.com/support/
Telephone Support: 1-800-262-0518
Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm EST
Online support: http://www.aplia.com/support/email_support.jsp
Instructor Telephone Support – 888-858-2820
Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am to 9:00 pm EST
Friday, 8:30 am to 6:00 pm EST
Distance Learning Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to my Moodle course?
- What is my Moodle username?
- What Internet web browser should I use?
- When will I be able to access my course in Moodle?
- What should I do before the semester begins?
- What should I do the first day of class?
- Does my online course require additional software or hardware?
- I don’t see my question here.
Beginning on the first day of class, all students will be able to access class information in Moodle, including course syllabi, documents, and other resources. To access your Moodle course, visit moodle.nashcc.edu. Complete the Login Username and Password fields in the upper right corner of the page, and then click the Login button.
- To login to Moodle for the first time, your username is composed of your first initial, middle initial, last name and last three numbers of your student ID Number. Your initial password is your 6-digit birthdate.
Example login for student named John H. Doe with student ID of 123456 and birthday of January 19, 1986:
According to the North Carolina Community College System and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools – Commission on Colleges (SACS-COC) guidelines and regulations for non-traditional (online) course delivery, “all activities must occur on or after the official start date of the class for which the student is enrolled.”
Although student may be able to login to Moodle before the first day of the semester, no student will be able to access their course(s) until the first day of class. For online courses, the first day of class is the first day of the semester. For hybrid, virtual or traditional, face-to-face courses, the first day of class is referenced on your course schedule. Please refer to our Academic Calendar or your course schedule for the first day of class reference for each of your courses.
If you have questions about your course prior to the first day of class, or to obtain a copy of your course syllabus, please contact your instructor via email.
You’ve registered for an e-Learning class, now what? Don’t wait until the first day of class to get started!
- Log into Student Email and check from any important emails. Check your email regularly! You Student Email should be used for all college email correspondence.
- Log in to WebAdvisor and verify that you are registered for the classes that you are planning to take. Also check the start date of your class. This is the date in which your Moodle course(s) will be made available to you.
- Log into Moodle and familiarize yourself with how it works. Keep in mind though that you will not see your courses until the first day of class! Check your course schedule in WebAdvisor to find the start date of your class.
- Visit our e-Learning Student Orientation course. Guest login is permitted.
- You might also want to email your instructor(s) with any questions you have about your course prior to the first day of class.
Note: Your courses will not be visible in Moodle until the first day of your scheduled class!
- Log in to each of your Moodle courses and read each course syllabus carefully.
- Important: If your class is an online class, be sure to complete the Mandatory Enrollment Verfication (Census) Activity FIRST! Completion of this activity verifies your enrollment in the online course, and must be completed before the 10% point of the course. Failure to complete this activity on or before its deadline will result in your removal from the course, marked as a “No show.”
- Contact your instructor if you have any questions regarding your course, or are unable to access or view course content.
- Contact our Online Support Center if you are experiencing technical problem with Moodle.
Some courses may require additional software and hardware. Please refer to your course information in WebAdvisor for any additional course requirements.
For a more complete list of Frequently Asked Questions, click here to visit Moodle’s Student FAQ.