Nash Community College is an equal opportunity employer.
Organizational Unit: Student and Enrollment Services
Application Deadline: 7/25/2019
Effective Date: September 2019
Type of Position: Full-Time Staff
Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Office Administration or a related field from a regionally accredited institution. Must have two years of relevant general office and Microsoft Office software experience.
Responsible for providing assistance and accurate recordkeeping in the area of admissions and for the imaging and filing of records.Assist in the maintenance of applicant files, including archiving with Onbase software.
- Input admissions applications.
- Assist with the processing of Career and College Promise enrollment forms.
- Assist with inputting and processing admissions and student change forms.
- Input test scores, including SAT, ACT, Accuplacer and NCDAP.
- Prepare correspondence and reports as needed in communications management.
- Input data from high school transcripts, including multiple measures evaluation.
- Assist in the pre-registration/registration process.
- Assist all Student and Enrollment staff members in storage and retrieving of files.
- Archive student records through document imaging.
- Give Admissions clearance of Veteran Students for Financial Aid purposes.
- Assist with processing Electric Line Technology paperwork (applications and transcripts).
- Assist with residency appeals.
- Assist with international student processing.
- Assist with updating emails, majors, terms and CFNC.
- Answer questions and provide assistance to students and potential students.
**Applicants must submit a completed Nash Community College application and unofficial transcripts in order to be considered. Applications referencing resumes will not be considered. Completed applications need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Human Resources, PO Box 7488, Rocky Mount, NC 27804**
Thank you for your interest in employment at Nash Community College. We are committed to providing superior customer service to both current and prospective employees while maintaining a distinct level of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality.
Nash Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College complies with existing federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding nondiscrimination. The College prohibits discrimination against and/or exclusion from participation in any benefits or activities by any person, either on the staff and faculty or in the student body, on the grounds of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, political affiliation, or disability.