Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Observation Read More
Nash Community College will be closed in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Monday, January 21, 2019.
Nash Community College is an equal opportunity employer.
Organizational Unit: Institutional Technology
Application Deadline: 1/25/2019
Effective Date: 3/1/2019
Type of Position: Full-Time Staff
Associate’s Degree in a computer-related field from a regionally accredited institution. One to three years of experience troubleshooting and servicing PCs in a workplace environment required.
Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing personal computers, printers, and terminals. Responsible for installation and maintenance of microcomputer software on personal computers.
· Service all microcomputers on a routine basis.
· Install, troubleshoot, maintain, and administer microcomputer software and ensure that resources are operational to accommodate staff efficiency.
· Repair existing microcomputer systems as necessary and in a timely manner.
· Assist with the assessment, procurement, and installation of new hardware and software.
· Assist with the assessment of existing computer resources to ensure the most effective use of equipment for the current computing environment.
· Assist the Network Technician with network hardware and software applications.
· Assist and train institutional users with microcomputer application software.
· Assist the Computer System Administrator in implementing terminal location changes, additions, and removals.
**Do not reference resume when completing the NCC application. Applications that reference the applicants resume will be considered as incomplete and will not be forwarded to the hiring supervisor for review. Transcripts must be submitted with the application. Application packets that do not contain transcripts will be considered as incomplete and will not be forwarded to the hiring supervisor for review.**
All applicants must complete a Nash Community College Employment Application and submit it along with, where applicable, college transcripts to:
Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 7488
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
Fax number: 252-451-8201
Submit via email to email@example.com