Bounty & Barrel
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
The Nash Community College Foundation and Debbie’s Fund will host a one-of-a-kind Bounty & Barrel event highlighting NCC Hospitality Management, Culinary and Brewing, Distillation and Fermentation faculty and students, along with other widely known industry professionals featuring seasonal fare and culinary delights. The event will showcase bison, shrimp, venison, flounder, local vegetables and fruits and more, at food stations located both indoors and outdoors. In addition to great food, guests will sample barrel aged spirits, Nash Community College student brews, and even a specially crafted signature event cocktail.
Nash Community College
Business and Industry Center
522 N. Old Carriage Road
Rocky Mount, NC
VIP Event 5:00-6:00 PM
A VIP hour will begin at 5:00 PM in NCC’s Brewing, Distillation and Fermentation classroom, with Certified Spirits Specialist Michael J. Ring educating attendees on the production, maturation and pairing of whisky. Michael began his hospitality career as an American Culinary Federation Apprentice quickly ascending to the rank of Executive Chef. There he found a passion for wine and spirits that matched his love of global cuisines. Having toured over 45 distilleries in North America and abroad, he has continued to educate himself. Michael serves as Whisky Brand Champion for Brown-Forman, and is a 16-year industry veteran.
Bounty & Barrel 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Food celebrity, Lisa Prince, host of UNC-TV’s “Flavor, NC” will make a special appearance bringing energy, southern charm and her abiding love for North Carolina grown food. Whether working with well-known chefs, restaurateurs, or celebrity chefs like Paula Deen and Bobby Flay, Lisa’s love for cooking and good food has taken her across the state surveying the vibrant food scene and bounty.
Proceeds Benefit Debbie’s Fund which was established as a memorial tribute to Debbie Kornegay, her legacy, passion for cooking, ministry of service, and commitment to education, and has impacted many lives throughout North Carolina.
Ticket & Sponsorship Information
Tickets for the Bounty & Barrel event only are $40 per person. The cost for admission to the VIP hour and the Bounty & Barrel is $60 per person.
Click to purchase sponsorship and tickets.
For sponsorship opportunities and more information,
please call 252-451-8440. A full media kit is available here.
- Debbie’s Friends: $1,000 (Includes 8 tickets to the event & 8 tickets to the Arrive at 5 VIP event, 8 cocktail tumblers, reserved table for 8, recognition in the event program and top billing in all pre and post event publicity)
- Bear Sponsor: $600 (Includes 6 tickets to the event & 6 tickets to the Arrive at 5 VIP event,6 cocktail tumblers, Recognition in the event program)
- Bobcat Sponsor: $300 (Includes 4 tickets to the event & 4 tickets to the Arrive at 5 VIP event, 4 cocktail tumblers and recognition in the event program)
- Bass VIP Sponsor: $190 (2 tickets to the event & 2 tickets to the Arrive at 5 VIP event, 2 shot glasses and recognition in the event program)
- Bass Sponsor: $150 (Includes 2 tickets to the event, 2 shot glasses, Recognition in the event program)
- Double Shot: $60 (Includes 1 ticket to the event & 1 ticket to the Arrive at 5 VIP event)
- Single Shot: $40 (Includes 1 ticket to the event)
- Angela Becker
NCC Foundation, Assistant Director
- Phone: 252-451-8440
- Location: 1103
- Pamela Ballew
Vice President of Advancement and Executive Director of the NCC Foundation
- Phone: 252-451-8329
- Location: 1107