For all financial aid inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nash Community College makes every effort to provide financial assistance, where need exists, for students whose primary goal is to acquire post-secondary education. While students who qualify for aid are usually assisted, the institution expects that all resources at the students’ disposal will be used and that the financial aid will supplement these resources. For more information call (252) 428-7328.
All classes must be paid for before the start of class. You may pursue any of the following options:
- Complete the FAFSA application. Nash Community College’s school code is 008557. Note: It may take 5 to 7 business days for Nash Community College to receive your FAFSA.·
- Apply for Foundation Scholarships.
- To apply for Federal Student Loans complete the Loan Confirmation Form.
- Be sure to check your Nash Student Email frequently for messages from the Financial Aid office after you apply!
- Submit any required documentation requested from the Financial Aid Office
- Look for an award letter in your WebAdvisor account to verify your approval.
**Financial Aid may not be awarded without all transcripts on file!