Advising Center Location and Hours
NCC Library (Upstairs)
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Contact via firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
Who is my advisor?
About the Advising Center
The NCC Advising Center provides advising and registration assistance to students advised by the following degrees:
- Accounting & Finance
- Advertising & Graphic Design
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Science
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Criminal Justice Technology-Forensic Science
- Culinary Arts
- Early Childhood
- Hospitality Management
- Human Services Technology
- Human Services Technology-Gerontology
- Human Services Technology-Substance Abuse
- Information Technology: Game & Simulation Programming
- Information Technology: Healthcare Informatics
- Information Technology: Information Systems
- Information Technology: Network Management
- Information Technology: Systems Security
- Information Technology: Web Design & Administration
- Medical Office Administration
- Office Administration
- Supply Chain Management
Contact email@example.com for the following programs:
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Veterinary Medical Technology
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advising or assistance with the Associate in Engineering program.
Students wishing to take only a few courses, without intending to earn a degree from NCC are also advised by the Advising Center.
For all other degrees, students should contact their faculty advisor.