The classes are taken directly to firefighters through training sessions held in local departments and at training sites throughout the community. Nash Community College offers certification training in the following categories:
- Firefighter I & II
- National Fire Academy Courses
- Fire Instructor I & II
- Fire Officer I, II, & III
- Hazardous Materials
- Wild Land & Urban Interface Training
- Driver Operator
- Industrial Fire Brigade and Safety Training
- Emergency Response Scuba Diver
- Arson Detection
- Medical First Responder Training
- Entry Level-Professional Firefighter Training
- Incident Command System (ICS) Training
- Fire & Life Safety Educator Level I, II, & III
- Education Methodology
- Technical Rescuer (TR)
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) Training
For more information on the NCC Firefighter Academy visit here.
The NCC Fire and Rescue Training Calendar can be found under links.
Career & College Promise (CCP)
High school students interested in a career in Emergency Services, view the CCP Pathways under files or visit the CCP webpage for more information.