Lifelong Learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in six week formats with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions starting monthly
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Career Training Programs (CTP)
- Step 1: Find Your Course
- Step 2: How to Register. Fill out the “Contact Me” on the course page. Nash CC and Ed2Go will be in touch to get you registered.
- Step 3: Register with Nash Community College with this form
Search for the Career Training program that is right for you using the link on the right hand side of the page.
Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare student for a national certification
- Start anytime - work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career Counselors are provided
- Jonee Callahan
Director, Human Resources Development (HRD)
- Phone: 252-451-8349
- Location: 8223