Lifelong Learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in six week formats with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions starting monthly
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Career Training Programs (CTP)
Search for the Career Training program that is right for you using the link on the right hand side of the page.
Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare student for a national certification
- Start anytime - work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career Counselors are provided
Business and Industry Online Training
Our Ed2Go Pro class offers local businesses and industries flexible, affordable, and quality e-learning options.
- Online Instruction designed with the training needs of today’s businesses in mind
- Advanced on demand reporting capabilities available
- Ability to train and educate your workforce 24/7
PREREGISTER & PREPAY BEFORE START DATE!
- Browse catalog.
- Select your online courses.
- Complete the Continuing Education Registration Form.
- Submit registration form and registration fee to Nash Community College at least 2 days prior to the start date.
- Jonee Callahan
Director, Occupational Extension Technology and HRD
- Phone: 252-451-8349
- Location: 8223