Blue Love Scholars Program
In-State Tuition & Fees for Eligible Students
Nash Community College is committed to lifelong success of its students. The Blue Love Scholars Program is aimed at helping individuals with their educational journey. This program is an effort to help students with the continued increases in college expenses. Applicants could qualify for up to two years of in-state tuition assistance.
Interested students should meet with their high school counselor or home school principal to identify and establish a College Transfer or Career and Technical Education Pathway. Counselors should work with students to submit their NCC application, call 252-451-8244 or email email@example.com for assistance.
The Blue Love Scholars Program is specifically designed to help qualifying high school graduates with tuition assistance. Funding for the Blue Love Scholars Program is contingent on all source of student funds available including state and federal aid, NCC scholarships and other NCC funds. Funding will be awarded in the above order.
Learn more! Students interested in the Career and College Promise program should meet with their high school counselor or home school principal.
Apply! The application packet will include a completed application, official transcript showing status as a junior or senior, qualifying test scores (for the College Transfer Pathways). Home school students must also provide a copy of the Official Non-Public School Registration Card. Students may choose one College Transfer Pathway, one or two CTE pathways, or a combination of one College Transfer and one CTE pathway.
- Open to North Carolina residents
- Must be a recent high school graduate
- Must complete the FAFSA at fafsa.gov and an NCC Foundation Scholarship Application at www.nashcc.edu/scholarships
- Must complete at least three courses through the NCC Career and College Promise (CCP) program with a minimum grade of C and 67% completion rate by the time of high school graduation.
- Must earn at least a 2.6 unweighted GPA in high school
- Must be continually enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours) in the fall and spring semesters in a program of study. Qualifying students are eligible for a maximum of two years of Blue Love Scholars assistance.
- Must maintain satisfactory academic progress standards by maintaining at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA and complete at least 67% of all courses attempted at NCC.
- Pamela Ballew
Vice President, Advancement & Executive Director of the NCC Foundation
- Phone: 252-451-8329
- Location: 1107