Digital Learning Center (DLC)
The Digital Learning Center (DLC) provides assistance with digital learning tools and software used in many NCC courses. Examples of assistance with digital learning and Moodle navigation needs include Moodle Navigation and Moodle Tools, Uploading Assignments, Canva Projects, Basic Microsoft Word and Powerpoint Use, Gmail/GSuite Navigation, Video Software (video creation and YouTube upload), and/or Basic Computer Operations.
The English Studio at Nash Community College offers both on-campus and online assistance with any stage of the writing process including brainstorming, researching and evaluating sources, drafting, revising, polishing a final draft, and MLA/APA formatting. Students utilizing Tutor.com Online Services are also welcome to access and review feedback with a tutor. Services are available for both walk-in and by appointment.
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
The Science Technology Instructional Learning Lab (STILL)
Tutor.com - Online Tutorial Services
Get online tutoring help 24/7! Tutor.com offers 3,000 + expert tutors in 250+ subjects.
- “Connect with a Tutor Now” – LIVE tutoring sessions are available
- “Schedule a Session”– Schedule tutoring with a Tutor.com subject expert at a time that works for you
- “Drop Off Your Work”- Submit a draft of your writing and get expert feedback
- “Test Prep and Self Study” – Practice quizzes for numerous subjects and explore the SkillsCenter Resource Library
- “Recordings” -View recordings of your previous tutoring sessions.
Quizlet.com is an interactive flashcard repository for students. By creating an account, you can create, find, share and save sets of flashcards by simply searching for the name of your book, class or subject. Students can form digital study groups and compete through sample quizzes and games.
Students may use their Gmail account to login.
For additional tutoring assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org.