Nash Community College has partnered with Nelnet Business Solutions to offer students affordable payment plan options.
How to Register:
- Click on the NCC Payment Plans link or login to your Web Advisor account.
- Click on Student Menu.
- Under the financial information, click on Payment Plan.
- Students accessing Enterprise for the first time will need to confirm their demographics and setup security questions. Going forward when students access their account they will land on their home page.
- Click on “Set up a Payment Plan”.
- Students will land on the welcome page with instructions to setup an Authorized Payer.
- If someone other than the student is paying, the student will need to add them as an Authorized Party. Click “Begin” to continue.
- Verify Contact information then click “Next” button.
- Amount Due Page shows amount due. Student can view details of amount due then click “Next”.
- Student will see all payment plan options available to them. They will select the payment plan of their choice and click “Next”.
- Student will be warned of the non-refundable enrollment fee. Click “OK”.
- Student will select what type of account to process payments from and fill out all the necessary information. Once account is selected it will show exactly what and when payments will be processed.
- The Payment Schedule displays the future payments and amounts due. Click “Next”.
- Review & Authorize the Terms & Conditions. Student will need to check the box and hit “Authorize”.
- Once submitted the student will get an agreement # and hit “Done” to return to the Enterprise home page.
- On the homepage, students can make additional payments towards their balance due and/or they can see the details of their payment plan by clicking on “View Details”.