Victim’s Advocacy provides information about the criminal justice process and victim rights, referrals to other victim service programs, and assistance with victim compensation benefits and filing claims.
TYPES OF VICTIMIZATIONS
- Adult Physical Assault (includes
- Aggravated and Simple Assault)
- Adult Sexual Assault
- Domestic and/or Family Violence
- Victim advocacy/accompaniment to emergency medical care
- Law enforcement interview
EMOTIONAL SUPPORT OR SAFETY SERVICES
- Crisis intervention
- Individual Counseling
CRIMINAL/CIVIL JUSTICE SYSTEM ASSISTANCE
- Notification of case status, arrests, court proceedings, etc.
- Victim impact statement assistance
- Assistance with restitution
- Prosecution/Law Enforcement Interview
For more information call (252) 451-8279.