NCC’s Single Stop office provides services and resources to help students address barriers. NCC provides these services at no charge in collaboration with both internal and external partners.
Need help affording groceries, child care, and rent? Get free, confidential one-on-one advice and help! Determine your eligibility for public assistance!
Complete the NCC Single Stop Screener Access Form to begin the screening process.
Benefits for screening
- SNAP (Food Stamps), For assistance call (252) 428-7334
- Health insurance assistance
- Applications for childcare vouchers
Connections to Community & On-Campus Resources
- Success Closet
- Household goods
- Food and emergency housing
- NCC Library
- MALE Mentoring
- And More!
Income Tax Assistance
- Prepare and e-file taxes
- Determine your tax credit eligibility
- Financial Counseling
- Legal Referrals