National Career Readiness Certificate Online Preparation Class
Begins November 16, 2020. Register here.
For more information, call 252-451-8349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Carolina’s Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) is designed to meet the needs of both employers and job seekers in this transitioning economy.
For employers, the CRC offers a reliable means of determining whether a potential employee has the necessary literacy, numeracy, and problem solving skills to be “job ready.”
For job seekers, the CRC serves as a portable credential that can be more meaningful to employers than a high school degree or a resume citing experience in a different job setting.
The CRC is based upon WorkKeys®, a nationally recognized skills assessment tool developed by ACT Inc.
Benefits of North Carolina Career Readiness Certification
Since North Carolina began conferring career readiness certifications, employers have said that training time has decreased, recruiting time has decreased and surveys of employees have found that employees are more satisfied.
What are the benefits for an individual?
- CRC increases your chances for employment and promotion.
- CRC focuses on employment-related competencies needed in any career.
- CRC provides training to help you obtain certification.
- CRC is a portable credential recognized by employers.
- CRC builds confidence that skills meet the needs of local employers.
Scheduling For Your Test
- Fill out your CRC Assessment Profile.
- When the form has been verified you will sent an email with a link to register with available dates and times.
Accessing Scores and Printing Your CRC
Register at www.myworkkeys.com or call ACT at 1- 800-967- 5539.
Career Readiness Scores
Pre-registration and prepayment are required. The cost is $50.00 or $16 per assessment.
|Certificate Awarded||Bronze Level 3||Silver Level 4||Gold Level 5||Platinum Level 6|
|Skills Level for Jobs||16% of jobs||67% of jobs
||93% of jobs||99% of jobs|
For more information contact email@example.com.