Fall registration is through August 9. Classes begin on August 16.
Dash to Nash
Get questions answered in Student Services, Building A, Rotunda daily or stop by August 3, 2021, from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Get help with:
- Financial Aid
- Program or Career Advising
- Tuition Assistance
- Veteran Services
Fall 2021 Open House
August 12, 2021
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Choose the session that best fits your schedule.
Registered students are invited to campus to prepare for the 2021 Fall Semester.
- Print Your Updated Schedule
- Locate Your Classrooms
- Campus Tours
- Receive Sign-in Assistance
- Purchase Textbooks and Supplies
- Get Your Student ID, Parking Pass,and Library Card
- Learn About Campus Resources
- Apply if you have not attended Nash Community College in the last year.
- Make arrangements as soon as possible for official transcripts from all high schools and/or colleges attended; and for official test-score reports to be sent to the admissions office.