Register for classes online here.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, NCC has created a virtual college. Classes and student services are being delivered only online until further notice.
Fall Semester Registration
Register: June 22 - August 4, 2020
Semester Begins: August 17
Semester Ends: December 15
Where: Student and Enrollment Services, Advising Center, WebAdvisor
Complete the 2020 Fall Registration Form and an advisor will be in contact to help create your fall schedule.
What are virtual courses?
Virtual courses mirror face-to-face instruction by connecting students with teachers online in real-time.*
Virtual is the closest thing to being on campus during COVID-19.
Virtual courses provide:
- interaction with instructors and students
- immediate feedback on questions
- collaboration with other students in a virtual space
- real-time insights through group discussion
- enhanced sense of community with classmates and instructor
Are virtual courses right for me?
Virtual courses are right for students who:
- want to receive help and coaching in real-time. The virtual format allows you to ask questions and get immediate responses from your instructor and peers during class.
- crave the social interaction of a face-to-face class. Virtual classes exist in meeting spaces like Google Meet and Zoom. Students can converse not only with the teacher but also with students. And break-out spaces are available for collaboration.
- struggle with time management. These classes meet on a regular basis, adding routine and predictability to your schedule.
If you had every intention of taking classes on campus this fall, virtual courses are for you!
*Virtual and online classes require access to a computer with reliable internet access. A microphone and camera are optimal for communication with instructors and classmates. Computers labs will be open in the fall with reduced capacity to ensure social distancing.
Course Section Numbers
- OL = Online
- V = Synchronous Instruction; the time listed in “Meeting Information” means that you will have to be able to meet online per the instructor’s instruction; Google Meet or Blackboard Collaborate will be used to deliver virtual instruction
- G = Global Course
Tuition Payment Options
- Pay online via WebAdvisor.
- Complete Financial Aid and Receive an Award Letter (Grants, Loans, Scholarships).
- Complete an NCC Payment Plan.
- Mail to: Nash Community College; Attention: Cashier; P.O. Box 7488; Rocky Mount, NC 27804
Find out who you should contact to get registered for classes!
Who is my Advisor?
Apply if you have not attended Nash Community College in the last year.
Make arrangements as soon as possible for official transcripts from all high schools and/or colleges attended; and for official test-score reports to be sent to the admissions office.