Registration dates: March 29 - May 18
Classes begin: May 26
Registration: March 29 - August 9
Classes begin: August 16
Want more information? Fill out the online interest form.
Interested in touring campus? Click here.
- Apply if you have not attended Nash Community College in the last year.
- Make arrangements as soon as possible for official transcripts from all high schools and/or colleges attended; and for official test-score reports to be sent to the admissions office.
Students who register and complete the following steps will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $100 Walmart gift card.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor.
- Register for summer and fall classes.
- Receive an e-sticker from your advisor. If you have already registered just request one from your advisor.
- Take a selfie with the e-sticker and post it on Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Tag NCC in your post and include #nighthawksforward (Remember to check your account settings so we can see your post and tag.)
- One winner who has completed the steps above will be randomly selected on April 30 and May 7. The winning students must be enrolled in summer and/or fall classes at the time of the drawing.
- Don’t have social media accounts? Simply email your selfie to email@example.com.
Contest sponsored by NCC Student Government Association