Now Enrolling Late Start Fall Classes
Email email@example.com to register or stop by the Advising Center located in the NCC Library Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
For a complete listing of late start classes click here.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many of NCC’s classes are being delivered online for fall semester. The college has created a virtual college with a large selection of online courses available virtually with a live instructor.
Select programs and courses have resumed on-campus classes with safety practices in place and are currently accepting students.
Programs with on-campus courses:
Automotive Systems Technology
Criminal Justice Technology
Electric Line Construction
Electrical Systems Technology
Electronics Engineering Technologies
Emergency Medical Sciences
Industrial Systems Technologies
What are virtual courses?
Virtual courses mirror face-to-face instruction by connecting students with teachers online in real-time.*
Virtual is the closest thing to being on campus during COVID-19.
Virtual courses provide:
- interaction with instructors and students
- immediate feedback on questions
- collaboration with other students in a virtual space
- real-time insights through group discussion
- enhanced sense of community with classmates and instructor
Are virtual courses right for me?
Virtual courses are right for students who:
- want to receive help and coaching in real-time. The virtual format allows you to ask questions and get immediate responses from your instructor and peers during class.
- crave the social interaction of a face-to-face class. Virtual classes exist in meeting spaces like Google Meet and Zoom. Students can converse not only with the teacher but also with students. And break-out spaces are available for collaboration.
- struggle with time management. These classes meet on a regular basis, adding routine and predictability to your schedule.
If you had every intention of taking classes on campus this fall, virtual courses are for you!
*Virtual and online classes require access to a computer with reliable internet access. A microphone and camera are optimal for communication with instructors and classmates. Computers labs will be open in the fall with reduced capacity to ensure social distancing.
Course Section Numbers
- OL = Online
- V = Synchronous Instruction; the time listed in “Meeting Information” means that you will have to be able to meet online per the instructor’s instruction; Google Meet or Blackboard Collaborate will be used to deliver virtual instruction
- G = Global Course
Tuition Payment Options
- Pay online via WebAdvisor.
- Complete Financial Aid and Receive an Award Letter (Grants, Loans, Scholarships).
- Complete an NCC Payment Plan.
- Mail to: Nash Community College; Attention: Cashier; P.O. Box 7488; Rocky Mount, NC 27804
Find out who you should contact to get registered for classes!
Who is my Advisor?
Apply if you have not attended Nash Community College in the last year.
Make arrangements as soon as possible for official transcripts from all high schools and/or colleges attended; and for official test-score reports to be sent to the admissions office.