Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, NCC has created a virtual college. Classes and student services are being delivered only online until further notice.
Fall Semester Registration
Register: June 22 - August 4, 2020
Semester Begins: August 17
Semester Ends: December 15
Where: Student and Enrollment Services, Advising Center, WebAdvisor
Course Section Numbers
- OL = Online
- V = Synchronous Instruction; the time listed in “Meeting Information” means that you will have to be able to meet online per the instructor’s instruction; Google Meet or Blackboard Collaborate will be used to deliver virtual instruction
- G = Global Course
Contact your advisor if you have additional questions about synchronous instruction or view the Summer 2020 Registration Video.
Tuition Payment Options
- Pay online via WebAdvisor.
- Complete Financial Aid and Receive an Award Letter (Grants, Loans, Scholarships).
- Complete an NCC Payment Plan.
- Mail to: Nash Community College; Attention: Cashier; P.O. Box 7488; Rocky Mount, NC 27804
Find out who you should contact to get registered for classes!
Who is my Advisor?
Apply if you have not attended Nash Community College in the last year.
Make arrangements as soon as possible for official transcripts from all high schools and/or colleges attended; and for official test-score reports to be sent to the admissions office.